RSTEEL® offers a comprehensive range of high quality lifting systems designed for safe lifting and transportation of various types of precast elements. Lifting Systems have been continuously developed over decades to safely absorb all stresses that occur during transportation and lifting operations of precast elements. Our lifting systems are manufactured to rigorous specifications from high quality, high strength steel to provide maximum safety for your company, your employees and your customers. We guarantee the delivery reliability of our products.
Your selection may be based upon technical or economic requirement or due to already owned/available lifting equipment. We can develop completely new solutions, according to your designs and measurements, or we can integrate products from our standard product selection to meet your requirements for the most challenging projects.
- Load capacities ranging from 0.5 to 12.5 Tons.
- Used for lifting all kind of precast elements.
- Used for lifting angle from 0 to 90 degrees.
- Easy to install and can also be recessed if required
- Rapid coupling and release.
- Load capacities ranging from 1.3 to 32 Tons.
- Used for lifting Heavy precast elements such as beams, wall panels, thick slabs and concrete pipes.
- No parts protruding over the component surface.
- Load capacities ranging from 1.4 to 26 Tons.
- Numerous different anchor types available.
- Used for lifting in all directions.