R-Group runs a company-wide Environmental Management System(EMS). With the support of our employees and managers we understand and actively minimize the negative environmental impact, enshrining this principle from our ISO 14001:2015 certificate that ensures engagement,compliance and continuous improvement.
R-Group Environmental Policy
As a manufacturer of metal products for construction industry, we have a responsibility towards our immediate and larger environment.Relying on our Environmental Management System (EMS) we are moving RSTEEL® towards a sustainable future.
Our EMS was designed and created as the tool we use at RSTEEL® to measure and monitor any negative environmental impact and to continuously improve the environmental performance of our operations.Our commitment to act responsibly is guided by this policy.
Our Commitment to Environment
- We comply with all statutory obligations and requirements, and have prepared ourselves for any possible environmental damages.
- We save both energy and natural resources by cutting down on our emissions and waste.
- We use chemicals with minimal environmental effects.
- We develop production methods which promote environmental protection.
- We work with suppliers and interest groups who use certified environmental management systems.
- We comply with the ISO 14001:2015 standard.
RSTEEL® can and will keep doing better. It’s one of our principles, part of our vision. So we set appropriate targets, measure, and review and report our performance.